Subscribe to Computer Loop Subscribe to Computer Loop Twitter Page

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Restore Missing DVD Drive

So your dvd-rom icon under My Computer decided to runaway?! I had this happen to me early this year and have only recently had the urge to fix and restore my missing dvd drive. Restarting many times did not help, and at one point I almost came to the point of reformatting my computer. Instinct had me do a more comprehensive search in the internet before using my last resort option of having to reformat. I found to forums which helped me fix and restore the missing dvd drive:

The first link is pretty straight forward with instructions and the second link has a more in depth explanation with instructions along with instructions for various windows operating systems.

Subscribe to Computer Loop by Email
Related Posts with Thumbnails Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This section is coming soon!

Blogs of the Month
-------
--------
--------
-------
--------
Posts of the Month
-------
--------
--------
-------
--------

Cool Ways To Earn Money

Special Offers