Subscribe to Computer Loop Subscribe to Computer Loop Twitter Page

Monday, April 2, 2012

Online Fad


Contributed by Milford Woods

All of my friends have been telling me I should get on Pinterest, but I am resisting. I know it’s the newest online fad, but I have looked around the site on some of my friends’ accounts, and I don’t think it’s that great. Most people pin stuff that I am not even interested in. How many fashion trends and recipes do I need to look at on a daily basis? I know it would be nice to have something to do when I am bored, but do I really need a new online obsession? One of my friends has clear wireless and she carries her computer everywhere just so she can check out what other people are pinning. I think she takes it too far. Sometimes when we meet to hang out she doesn’t even pay attention to me. I am already on Facebook more than I would like to admit. I also like to read a lot of blogs, and I am just not sure that I can take on another online hobby. When will I have time for anything else?

Subscribe to Computer Loop by Email
Related Posts with Thumbnails Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This section is coming soon!

Blogs of the Month
-------
--------
--------
-------
--------
Posts of the Month
-------
--------
--------
-------
--------

Cool Ways To Earn Money

Special Offers