Subscribe to Computer Loop Subscribe to Computer Loop Twitter Page

Monday, January 30, 2012

More Than HGTV


Guest post from: Jerald Hammond

When HGTV first aired many years ago, who knew it would be such a popular network? I’ve watched it for years and enjoyed many of the shows and specials. Because I enjoyed it so much I never really looked at what else was on, at least not about similar topics. Recently I upgraded my service through www.giveadish.com and while on the site noticed advertisements not only for other home improvement type networks like DIY but a whole host of shows on networks not home related. For example, A&E has a whole list of shows that are home related. I never would have thought to look to that network for this type of programming. It makes me wonder what I’ve been missing! I guess I need to take the time to take a good look at the program guide and not skip networks that I assume don’t have programming to interest me or start doing some research online to see what else is out there!

Subscribe to Computer Loop by Email
Related Posts with Thumbnails Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This section is coming soon!

Blogs of the Month
-------
--------
--------
-------
--------
Posts of the Month
-------
--------
--------
-------
--------

Cool Ways To Earn Money

Special Offers