Subscribe to Computer Loop Subscribe to Computer Loop Twitter Page

Monday, November 16, 2009

How To Identify Your Motherboard

How To Identify Your MotherboardThere are many ways to find out what motherboard you have in your computer... one way would be to check your computer manual. There will be times though that your manual is missing, or perhaps your computer is second hand and you just didn't get a manual. I will add more resources to this article as they become available. For now, I use one method which has worked twice for me, where I had to identify a motherboard. I use "DriverGuides Toolkit". I thank my brother-in-law Von, for showing this site to me back when I was a super noob.

Here is the link to get you started:
http://www.driverguide.com/ - main site
http://scan.driverguide.com/scan.php - link to DriverGuide's Toolkit

Note: by the way, the picture above is a picture I took of a motherboard for computer I assembled... I plan to post an article about it soon! stay tuned :)

Subscribe to Computer Loop by Email
Related Posts with Thumbnails Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

wcwk (When Celebrities Were Kids) November 16, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

nice share...good information.

wcwk Team
http://wcwk.blogspot.com/

JIF Hub November 17, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

@wcwk: Thanks for the visit!

Post a Comment

This section is coming soon!

Blogs of the Month
-------
--------
--------
-------
--------
Posts of the Month
-------
--------
--------
-------
--------

Cool Ways To Earn Money

Special Offers